family

family

Friday, October 18, 2013

Pinterest Thursday

I'm back with my reviews of Pinterest projects and I have several that I'm excited to share. Since I'm still working on several of them I will share with you a recipe I tried this week. I'll admit that I didn't actually find this recipe on Pinterest, but I have pinned it and plan on making it again.

David indulges me and eats the yummy recipes I find on Pinterest. Some of them have been good and some ok. The Chicken Chick Pea Curry recipe we tried this week was delicious!! I would give it 5 stars and the best part is, it was super easy and crock-pot friendly. I've eaten chick peas before and didn't care for them in their original state, but they were so delicious and healthy.

I've had our crock pot  for 8 years and only recently started using it. I'm excited that fall is approaching and that means more crock pot meals.

Seriously, you should try this recipe. We added the corn to the finished product. 

Chicken Chick Pea Curry








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...