family

family

Monday, April 02, 2012

21 Weeks



I started this post at week 17 but I never got around to posting a picture. I swear all my attempts to get a "cute" pregnant picture have failed. I just look better straight on than from the side.

Anyway, maybe someday I'll get around to posting the pictures I've been taking since I found out we were pregnant. I modified a maternity photo idea I found on Pinterest. Here's a link to the posters blog that I have been reading for weeks now.

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 8 lbs. I think constipation from my hospital stay accounted for at least 2 of those pounds.
Maternity clothes? I've bought a couple tanks, dresses, one pair of jeans dress pants and shorts. I don't need them yet but summer will be here before I know it.
Stretch marks? I don't think so. I'm been using an oil since week 8.
Sleep: Depends on the night. I still sleep through the night most days.
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a girl!!!
Miss Anything? Going to the bathroom.
Movement: Yes, she seems to be active most when I eat.
Food cravings: Nachos
Anything making you queasy or sick: certain smells
Gender: Team Pink
Labor Signs: I sure hope not.
Symptoms: Gag reflex from all the medicines I was on.
Belly Button in or out? still in, barely.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Even keel, but more emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...