family

family

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Holiday Favorites

I made a committment to myself to be better at blogging this year. For the few of you who do follow me watch out.

Returning to the 5-Day work week was extremely difficult this week. Could this week be going any slower? To top it off all my friends/family in STL are getting multiple snow days. In five year of working I have only had one snow and I missed it because we were in KC.

David and I had a fabulous time visiting with friends and family in Missouri over the holidays.

Here are some of my favorite pics.

Hanging out with the Chapins. We went to see Up In the Air at the AMC Cinema Suites. Best movie theater ever. You order dinner and sit in recliners.





Hanging out with Yohan and Hanna on the Plaza.



Hanging out with college friends.




We took my niece and nephew to the City Museum for the day. I hadn't been there in years. They have add a new section that was part of an old shoe factory and added stuff to the roof. The roof an the outdoor sections were closed thanks to the rain. We also meet of with DC friends. Tori is actually from STL but instead of going to the best state school around she opted to attend TCU. Afterwards we ate at the famous dinner Crown Candy. The milkshakes were delicious.






On Christmas Eve I meet up with some high school friends. Most of whom I haven't seen in several years. It was really fun to catch up.



We then meet up with more college friends.




We went to see a house light show Christmas Eve too. Check out this family's awesome video shows. http://www.neverenoughlights.com/

Then there is my family. My sister bought us all snuggies. Best Christmas present ever.





And of course the highlight of my trip was...Makenzie!! I can't believe how big she is.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...