family

family

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Resolutions

When the new year rolls around, I see it as an opportunity to set new goals for myself. I don't make new years resolutions, but I do like to have specific goals for the year. In the past I have done things like read 52 books in a year, run 500 miles, and read the Bible in a year. I've been able to accomplish them all, except reading the Bible. Last year I didn't make any goals. I wanted to see how the year would go if didn't set goals for myself. It went pretty well, but I felt that I need to make goals again this year.

In 2008, I decided to do one thing every day for a month. It was fun to try out different things throughout the year. This year I'm doing the same thing. To start the year off right I've decided to read the Bible every day in January. I'm hoping that it will continue throughout the rest of the year. Another month will be blogging every day. Another one will be running every day or taking photos every day. If anyone has suggestions on what I should do for a month send your thoughts my way.

What goals or resolutions did you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...