family

family

Monday, January 25, 2010

Show Us Your Life....Favorite Shopping Places

I read my friend's blog over the weekend, and loved the post. I was born to be a shopper. I LOVE SHOPPING. Thankfully my husband indugles me and we have lived next to a mall since we moved to DC. I walk through the PC Mall on my way to and from work. I have a hard time paying full price for clothes. I sign up for every discount program and obessively check scour the Web for coupons before I buy anything. Here are a few of my favorite shopping locals right now.

GAP






the Loft







When the following are having sales I enjoy them too.

J-Crew





Anthropologie



I also enjoy Banana Republic, Target, Limited, & Forever 21 (mainly for cheap accessories).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...