family

family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall TV Schedule

The WB and FOX have both released several of their new fall shows. I was really excited for the prospect of new fall shows - GLEE, SYTYCD, and Melrose Place. The only one I've gotten to watch is GLEE and I'm undecided. I totally love Mr. Schuester and the sexual tension between him and Ms. Pillsbury, but I'm not sold on the rest of the cast. I'll start watching SYTYCD once they start competing. Those are my favorite episodes.

I haven't seen Melrose Place yet. I missed the first episode and started to DVR it this week. Our HD WB channel doesn't always work, so I missed the season premiere of Gossip Girl and 90210. I'll be catching them on the web this weekend.

The most anticipated shows for me are the Amazing Race, Brothers and Sisters, and Desperate Housewives. I'm sure there are other shows too. I've started watching Mad Men, but I'm not hooked. The star John Hamm graduated from MIZZOU so I have to give it a shot.

What are you looking forward to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...