family

family

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Common Household Items

I've heard from many people that vinegar and baking soda are fantastic items to use for cleaning. I've never used them for cleaning, but countless people say they really work. Why then do we spend so much money on common household brands? My only response is for the convenience. Check out this site for recipes

I've also used vinegar to clean my hair. I know it sounds gross, but it really helps. I know what you are thinking, what about the smell. What I've found is after two shampoos the smell dissipates. I usually wet my hair then, pour on the vinegar and finish with shampoo and conditioner. Over the summer I noticed build up on my scalp. I attribute this to the terrible water pressure and hard or soft water. I looked on the internet for solutions to getting rid of the build up and found that baking soda was proven to help. I decided to try it. I was amazed that it actually worked. My scalp felt so much better, my hair felt stripped, but clean. Last night I decided it was time for another deep cleaning. All you need to do is add a dime sized amount of baking soda to your shampoo. Lather up and massage the scalp. Rinse and follow up with conditioner.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...