family

family

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Coupon Whore

Those of you who know me, know I love a great deal. I usually only buy clothes/shoes/accessories that are on sale. I love saving money.

When I first got married, my mother in law used to send me coupons in the mail. Sometimes I used them, sometimes I wouldn't. Last weekend when I was back in KC I went through the paper and scored useable coupons. This past weekend I redeemed about half of them and saved about $6. I also downloaded several Michaels coupons and saved about $20 of my craft purchases.

I've gotten into the habit of looking online for coupons before I shop. I don't generally look for grocery coupons, but coupons to other places (clothing stores, shoe stores, and craft stores). One of the sites I regularly check is www.slickdeals.net. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...