family

family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Nights

I absolutely love lazy Friday nights. Don't get me wrong I also love dinner, movies, and hanging out with friends. Tonight I'm husbandless again as the the man is back in KC on work business. What does a girl do who's all alone?

I stopped by the mall after work, it's a daily occurrence as I walk through it every day, and visited Forever 21. I don't normally shop here, at least any more, but today I wanted to check it out. I found what I consider to be a cute dress and wrap for under $25. You really can't beat that. Yes, I know that after a year or less it will fall a part. Next I made my way over to DSW, another shop on my way home. Because I'm home alone, I took my time shopping and leisurely strolled through the stores. After returning home from grabbing dinner, I began working on a scrapbook for my friends baby shower on Sunday. I finished everything, but the binding. David gave me a Bind It All for my birthday and this will be my first project using it. The other projects I'm working on this weekend include, thank you cards for the same party, my beach book, and our trip to Paris. My craft supplies have taken over the "great" room.

Tomorrow I'm heading to a resale shop and working on my work client's Web site. The hurricane is making it's way up the coast this weekend. It's a good weekend to have indoor projects. I will miss lounging by the pool.

Now it's time for Psych.

2 comments:

  1. GIRL! i hate to actually admit that i actually LOVE forever 21. embrace it:) love it!

    let's plan a relay team!

    and lucnh/cupcakes...when??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up for lunch whenever, maybe next week? I secretly love Forever 21 too, but I don't let myself go in there too much, because most of the clothes fall apart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...