family

family

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall TV Line Up

I love fall for many reasons and one of them happens to be the return of tv. Every year I get hooked on new shows, because of binge watching them on Netflix over the the summer, and loose a few shows that don't keep my attention.

Hopefully I can keep up with all these shows over the season.

Sunday Night


No idea where they will go after last season, but I have hope.

Monday Night


It's one of those shows that I can watch while doing things around the house and with kids. 


Tuesday Night


I haven't seen the premiere but everyone on social media is loving this show. I hope it lives up to the hype. I fear like other good shows it will get cancelled. 


Love this show. What more is there to say. 


Wednesday Night


If you haven't seen this show, you are missing out. It's hysterical. 


NEW Show - I need another lighthearted comedy to go with all my dramas. Hopefully this one has potential.





NEW Show - I loved 24, so I'll give this one a try.


I started watching this last year and made it almost all the way through the first season. It's one I'll probably drop, if I pick up anything new. 

Thursday Night

So much tv on one night!
















This is one of the few shows that David and I watch together. We started watching last year and were hooked.



Every year I think I'm going to drop this show, then I get sucked back in. The show premiered while I was in college and we used to watch it as a group on Thursday. 


I'm not sure how I felt about the last season, but I'll give this show another shot. 


NEW SHOW - This will probably be a big miss and get canceled, but I'm willing to give it a try. 

Friday Night


The move to Friday nights if it still live on that night really threw me last season and I almost forgot about it, but I do still enjoy it. 


This isn't a new show, but its new to me. I binged 5 seasons right after Benny was born and finished the 6 season last night thanks to Netflix. I think part of my love comes from having visited Hawaii last year and recognizing the sites. 

There are several additional cable shows that will premiere mid season that I will keep my eye on and I might pick up another show Scream Queens but I haven't seen the first season. I will also keep up with Law and Order: SVU because how can you not and probably ditch Scandal as I couldn't get into last season. I will miss Nashville, but I think it was picked up by another network but no idea when it premieres. 

What shows am I missing?







1 comment:

  1. This Is Us is on my to watch list too. Any favorites on DWTS thus far? I like Laurie and the tall football player.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...