family

family

Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites



I originally started this post over a month ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it. I've been really slacking over here but I'm hoping to change that next month. Today I'm linking up with Momfessionals for today's Friday Favorites post.

Washi Tape
You don't have to be a craft enthusiast to appreciate washi tape. It comes in so many different colors and patterns and can be used in so many ways. I recently purchased the Happy Planner, which is similar to the EC ones, and I have loved organizing activities using washi tape. It can also be used in decorating and hanging artwork on walls.




Fuller House
I love Full House. If I catch it on tv I will watch it. I used to be embarrassed to admit this, but then I decided who cares. When Fuller House was announced I was estactic. I had plans to attend a watch party for Fuller House, but then we were moving... I finally watched the first few episodes this week and I loved it for all it's cheesiness and 90's references. 




Bourbon and Bowties
I have fallen in love with this line of jewelry. I received my first bracelet for Valentine's Day and I might ask for another one for Mother's Day. The line is mainly sold online, in boutique stores and Nordstrom. The one below is similar to the one I have, but the stones are rectangles. These would make great Mother's Day gifts.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...