family

family

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday: February Edition

I've been working on several recap posts but none of them are finished so I thought I would start with a relatively easy one.

I'm linking up with Mel and Shay for this month's What's Up Edition.





1. What we're eating this week...
Lots of different stuff, but my favorite might be Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple Rice. 



2. What I'm reminiscing about...
Our trip to San Diego a few weeks ago




3. What I'm loving...

It's almost Valentine's Day and I'm loving all the decor, food and valentines. One of my favorites that I saw recently was this Shopkins valentine.




4. What we've been up to...

We've played in the snow some...


And we've been doing all sorts of house stuff. (more to come)

5. What I'm dreading...

Moving next month. We close at the end of February. I'm looking forward to getting settled in our new home and unpacking, but I'm dreading all of the changes.

6. What I'm working on...

Researching preschools for next fall, looking for dance classes, creating school tools and trying to get caught up on my blog.

7. What I'm excited about...
Newsies this weekend at the FOX!!!! I have loved this movie since I was a young girl. 




8. What I'm watching/reading....
I finished reading two of Elin Hilderbrand books Winter Street and Winter Stroll



Winter Shows have started and I'm excited about...






And I've picked up Blacklist and Chicago Med in addition to all my fall shows which return next month. 

9. What I'm listening to...

The sound of my kids crying... LOL We have been struggling with sleep this past month

10. What I'm wearing...

PJs, boots and sweaters


11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Heading to STL to see Newsies



12. What I'm looking forward to next month..

Moving into our new house and a weekend trip to Chicago

13. What else is new...

Looking for and buying a house has consumed most of our time this past month

14. What is my favorite Valentine's Treat..

Chocolate Fondue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...