family

family

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pinterest Thursday: MOPS Edition

We kicked off our MOPS semester last week and I am so excited for this year. I love the theme "Be You Bravely".  I stepped out of my comfort zone and decided to become a Discussion Group Leader in addition to participating on our Creative Team. Pinterest as well as the MOPS Idea Center are a great source of inspiration. Our creative team has found several ideas on both sites that we have incorporated into our planning. Here are a few things from our meetings.

Table Centerpieces




Name tags


Bulletin Board


Additional Signs for our Bulletin Board





 First Day of MOPPETS sign


Welcome Table Decor


Follow my MOPS Board on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...