family

family

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

We have been watching Frozen on repeat these days. C hasn't been feeling well, so when she comes to me saying movie with tears in her eyes it's hard for me to say no. She has started singing Let It Go when the song comes on. It's so cute. Tonight when the movie ended she turned to us and said more while doing the sign. Tears started forming when we said no, and it was hard not to laugh. She looked so pathetic. 



How I Met Your Mother ended this week. As a fan of the show I haven't enjoyed this season at all. I felt like the wedding weekend storyline ruined the season, at least for me. I know why they did it, but it wasn't enjoyable. It felt forced. I have to say I like the way the show ended, although many disagree. I always thought/hoped it would end that way. ***Spoiler Alert*** I don't like that Barney and Robin divorced. Because of that I really thought the season was a waste. It still is one if my favorite shows and replaced (for a while) my Friends addiction. 

Another one of my favorite shows Psych ended last week. Again I didn't enjoy this season at all. There may have been two gems this season, but the finale didn't disappoint. ***Spoiler Alert*** I thought it would have been awesome if James had actually proposed to Maggie during the finale as a surprise. I mean they've been together since the beginning. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, "Frozen"...I have such a love/hate relationship with that movie. At least cute and the songs are catchy. Miles "sings" to it, too.

    We loved HIMYM, too. I totally agree that this last season has dragged on. And I wasn't a huge fan of the finale. Weren't there all these reasons why he and Robin weren't together in the first place? And I agree, the divorce was sad. Clearly I have some opinions about the show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...