family

family

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Coming Soon: Matilda Jane Trunk Show!!

When I found out I was having a girl, I started searching Pinterest for girls clothes. Yes, there are tons of cute outfits out there, but one brand that caught my eye was Matilda Jane. At the time their clothing line starting at 2T, but they have since expanded their sizing to include 3M and up. Not all styles are available in all sizes. They even have women's sizes.

If you are familiar with the brand you know that their clothes are cute whimsical and are made to be mixed and matched with different pieces and different collections. Their newest collection, It's a Wonderful Parade launched this spring. The clothing line is not sold in stores, but can be purchased through Trunk Shows.

At the end of April I am hosting my very first MJ Trunk Show and I'm really excited. There is a special with purchase during the show, more details to come. I am also offering a matching headband with purchase. Even if you aren't able to attend the party in person, you will still have an opportunity to purchase items by creating a wish list.

If you have a special event or family photos coming up, these outfits will add the right amount of vibrance to the occasion.

If you are interested in making a virtual purchase follow these easy steps:

1. Go to the Matilda Jane website.
2. Browse the collections and create a wish list.
3. E-mail your wish list to laura.roxann.greer@gmail.com and carriek@matildajaneclothing.com by Saturday, April 26.

Here is a photo of C in one of their dresses from last summer.  I can't believe how small she looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...