family

family

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

I'm a few days late again, but here's my current Pinterest re-make project I've been working on. I can't find the actual pin where I first saw this, but I was intrigued and set up to recreate it.

I've wanted to buy closet dividers for C's closet ever since we moved. I found some on Etsy, but they were expensive and I figured if I waited long enough I would find a way to make them. I set off to Walmart and found my supplies - craft foam and decorations. I had planned on cutting the foam to size but I found foam door hangers in the craft section and thought they would be perfect for this project and they were.

If you don't have the time or patience for this craft I found the plastic ring dividers at the Container Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...