family

family

Monday, August 09, 2010

Psych

Many of you know how much I adore Psych. It's a comedy based on a "psychic detective" and his side kick. It is hilarious and they often make fun on the Mentalist. (I never seen that show). Since I no longer have cable I have to wait a week before Hulu will post the most recent episode. However, if I subscribe to Hulu+ I bet I could watch it immediately.

I was disappointed by Season 4, but Season 5 has totally redeemed itself. The other thing I enjoy about the show is the game of finding the pineapple. What started as a joke has become a fan favorite. I'm convinced there were several episodes where the pineapple did not make an appearance. USA now has a "spot the pineapple" sweepstakes. I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but I want to visit Comic Con to see the actors.

If you are needing a summer TV fix, before the fall shows start give Psych a try. You will need to watch several episodes to appreciate the humor. I thought the show was extremely dumb after watching my very first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...