family

family

Monday, June 14, 2010

HELP!

My husband (David) and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary next week. I am flying to Chicago to spend the weekend with him. My flight leaves early Friday morning from DC and I arrive around 8:00 a.m. which is just enough time for David to meet me at the airport, give me keys to our apartment, then rush off to class. Our actual anniversary is on Friday and since I'll have the day off I wanted to plan something special. I'll be the one with time. However, I'll be in a city that's new to me. We don't have too many "us" memories there and I'm struggling to come up with something for us to do.

I know that we'll just want to spend time together, but I also want to plan something. Any ideas??? He's going to be sleep deprived from writing papers and studying cramming for a final. Did I mention that his birthday is two days before our anniversary?

I'm usually really creative, but I'm stumped on this one. We are on a budget so we can't really do anything extravagant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...