family

family

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Twihard

Yes, I'm a Twihard. I read all four book in the span of two weeks several summers ago. Stephanie Meyers' storytelling ability is astounding. I know many out there who may disagree, but once you begin the books you can't put them down.

I'm going to see Eclipse tonight with a group of girls. Swooning and giggling are required. I'm actually stoked to see this movie as it is my favorite, all right it's tied with New Moon. All a disappointing showing from New Moon, I'm looking for redemption from my favorite characters. And once again I'm Team Jacob. I feel the way the actors portray Bella and Edward is pathethic. I would still be a Team Jacob fan even if the acting was better.

I completed the Short Second Short Life of Bree Tanner this morning. It's really been awhile since I read the books, because I don't remember her character at all. However I'm glad to have finished it before tonight.

I still need to read Midnight Sun. But the thought of sitting in front of the computer to read a book, after I've already been in front of the computer for 8 hours, is not appealing to me. One day I will finish. I'm currently on page 13. The last time I tried to read the book was in December. Please oh please Stephanie, let me download this book. I promise not to share it with anyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...