family

family

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Peeling

When most people think of peeling it probably revolves around cooking. When I think about peeling I envision a sunburn. That's right I love peeling after a burn. I even like peeling other people after they have been burned. It's gross I know, but I love it.
I really love the water blisters that accompany some burns. That's why God made us all different. There really isn't enough skin peeling to go around and I'll happily peel anyone that needs it.

Last week David and I went to the beach. For once he was the toasted one and I wasn't. All week he has been peeling. It wasn't much at first but as the week wore on, the skin came off. This morning I wake up and see a huge patch of skin just waiting to be peeled. It was glorious! So much skin and sheets of it. It really made my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...