family

family

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

St. Patrick's Day!

Ok, get ready for cuteness overload. It's not a holiday around here without a photo shoot. I only do the major holiday's and I can hardly keep up with them. Here are some pics from our latest session. 








For those interested I did make C's onesie appliqués. There are the same flowers I use for her hair bows, but smaller. I think it turned out cute. 

I posted several other pics from St. Patrick's Day when my family was here on this post. I still miss them. I made up goodie bags for the girls and gave everyone else smaller presents to celebrate. I can still remember when I was younger and we would come home and my mom or dad would leave Leprechaun footprints all over the house leading each of us to our rooms where a treat was waiting for us. I want to continue this tradition with my own kids. She also made cornbeef and cabbage, but I haven't decided if I want to continue that tradition or not. I never looked forward to dinner on St. Pattty's Day. The candy bags were of course Pinterest inspired. 


Below is our decor table dressed up for the holiday. To download the FREE subway art, click here


There is one other reason St. Patrick's Day is special to me. 10 years ago David and I went on our first date to Chipotle on St. Patrick's Day. We have tried to continue this tradition every year that we can. The past 2 years David has been out of the country on St. Patrick's Day so we haven't been able to celebrate. This year we were planning to take my family to the "Chip", but it didn't work out. So, we went on our date last week for dinner. I looked for a picture from that day, but it's in one of the scrapbooks at my in-laws house. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG. PLEASE MAKE ME A SHIRT OR ONESIE LIKE THAT FOR ELIANA NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

    And hooray! Louisville just got a Chipotle!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally will, but you'll have to remind me ;).

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!!! I will need to remind myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...