family

family

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Help!

This post goes out to all my savvy blogging friends. For some time now, I have been told that my "url - elmosoccers.blogspot.com" in readers forwards to my twitter account. I use to have my twitter feed connected with my blog, but since I hardly ever use twitter anymore I removed it from my blog. I thought this would fix the feed problem, but I guess it didn't.

Also I think that might be why I've had trouble connecting my blog with Facebook. Anyone who knows anything about blogs, please Help. I thought I was somewhat savvy but apparently not. I've had this blog for years, like 6 or 7 and haven't keep up with all the changes, so what am I missing??

1 comment:

  1. It works now! Hooray! Google reader now shows your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...