family

family

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pinterest Thursday

I'm starting a new series on my blog called Pinterest Thursdays. If you are like me and are addicted to Pinterest you also may share my fascination with pinning things in the hope that someday you'll have a chance to recreate those pins. In an effort to help me try my pins and encouraging blogging I'm planning to post my encounters with my pins.

I'm going to start out with a few recipes that I've tried and review them. Check out my entire food board  here.

Since we moved to CA I've been trying to cook and try new recipes. This past week alone we've tried out three recipes. The first one was JalapeƱo Beer Cheese Soup. I'm not a fan of beer and thus I was reluctant to try this recipe but everything else about it sounded delicious.  And despite the warm temperatures we've been having soup was just what we needed on Sunday night. In addition to the soup I made Pretzel bites with cheese sauce. I've made these before and love them.


On Monday night I made Creamy Chicken Piccata. It's from the Pioneer Women. The other thing  I would change would be to use less lemon. Overall it was pretty tasty. I don't have a picture of this dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...