family

family

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3 Month Favorites

My mom told me this was her favorite month. At first I didn't understand. Charlotte wasn't doing anything different and then it happened - smiles, coos, rolling, attitude. Yes, I said attitude. Girl is a DIVA.
Here's what C's been up to this month.

3 Months





Height: 23 inches long; 90th percentile*
Weight: 9 lbs. 9 oz.; b/w 25th & 50th percentile*
Head Size: 15.4 inches; b/w 75th & 90th percentile*
Diaper Size: Size 1 and transitioning to cloth diapers.
Clothes: 0-3 Month clothes.
Sleep: You have started to sleep through the night. Well if sleeping from 12pm-6am counts as sleeping through the night. We are trying to break you of this habit by getting you to bed earlier, it's been a challenge but moving to PDT has helped. 
Eating: You still eat every 2-3 hours. At night you have a ravenous appetite at night and mommy is trying to keep up with you. 
Mommies Milestones: You have grown leaps and bounds this month. You have rolled over a few times. You kick up a storm. You hate having things cover your legs. You are grabbing and trying to hold toys. You have discovered your arm and hands and suck on them. You are drooling up a storm. You have started saying hoo like an owl. We love to hear you talk. You turn your head toward voices and are starting to follow objects. 

*We still haven't been to the doctor so I don't have update stats. I know, I know I'm a bad mom. 

3 Month Favorites


1. Activity Mat - Since C has been more interested in objects this mat was a great addition to her playtime and tummy time. It keeps her entertained for periods of time. 
2. Baby Oil - We realized this month that C developed craddle cap. She's either always had it or her hair had been covering it. The baby oil helped to tame it. 
3. Bath tub - Everyone has their favorite bathtub or any bath tub, but we have found this one to work for us. We just purchased it this month, but I would like to have had it sooner. 
4. Aden + Anais Bibs - The drooling has only just begun and I really like this bib. It goes completely around the neck and catches the drool.
5. TV - I feel like a bad mom for putting my child in front of the tv, but the lights and sounds entertain her and I'm able to get stuff done around the house. 
6. O Ball Rattle - C loves this ball. It might be the bright red color, the rattles or the fact that she can stick her hand and tongue through the holes. It's entertaining to watch. 



1 comment:

  1. I love that Charlotte is just a little bit older than Eliana...it's neat seeing what we get to do next month :) The drool is starting for us, too...not a ton, but it's coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...