family

family

Monday, August 13, 2012

37-38 Weeks

37-38 Weeks







How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain: 33 lbs. Seriously another 3 lbs??
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: It's starting to get rough, but I can't complain. 
Best moment this week: The start of the Olympics. Baby do you want to come out so I can watch the Olympics all day long?
Miss Anything? Eating without getting acid reflux, sleeping on my stomach and back.
Movement: Elbows and knees sticking out. 
Food cravings: Chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Team Pink
Labor Signs: Minor cramping. 75% thinned. 
Symptoms: Swelling in the hands and feet. 
Belly Button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my hands are beginning to swell. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs. A week without weight gain, wa-hoo! Let's keep it that way. 
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? None.
Sleep: It's starting to get rough.
Best moment this week: My parents coming to stay with me while David took the bar!
Miss Anything? Sitting for periods of time without getting stiff. My stomach not knocking everything over. 
Movement: Elbows and knees sticking out. 
Food cravings: Candy
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but lots of heartburn and acid reflux.
Gender: Team Pink
Labor Signs: Minor cramping. 50% thinned. 
Symptoms: Extreme swelling in my feet at the end of the day. 
Belly Button in or out? The top is out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On, but my hands are beginning to swell. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...