family

family

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maternity Photos

The last trimester of my pregnancy I did not like the way I looked. I know, call it vanity, but I was extremely puffy in my hands, feet and face and I the last thing I felt was pretty. I didn't like pictures or "dressing up".

However I wanted pregnancy photos to document the occasion. We used a STL based photographer Cindy Lee Photography. She took my sister's wedding, maternity and newborn photos and I like her work. I enjoy taking my own photos, but it was extremely nice to have some else behind the camera. Despite the 90+ degree weather, at 9:00 in the morning, the photos turned out great. Anyone looking for a photographer in STL I would highly recommend Cindy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...