family

family

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Missouri Basketball

I'll admit, during college I went to may 10 basketball games in my 4 and 1/2 years at Mizzou. This year it seems that I can't get enough of my Tigers. I've watched most games from our computer, since we don't have cable, and even though the quality sucks I've been happy to catch the games. I'm totally biased of course but I've been really impressed with our team this year. I attribute alot of our play making ability to "Flip" Pressey who has a ridculous sense of being able to see the floor and make incredible passes.

David and I are taking a spring break trip next month and someone suggested that we follow our team through the tournament. I wasn't sure how far we'd get, but now I thinking that it could have been a lot of fun. Especially if they end up playing in STL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...