family

family

Friday, January 20, 2012

Top 10 To Do List for 2012

Two post in one week. Is the world coming to end?? I'm borrowing this idea for a Top 10 list from Lauren Conrad. Yes the LC from Laguna Beach and the Hills. I don't visit her website ever, but when my friend was in town last week she was looking at it and I became interested.

So here's my list. Some of these things are carried over from the 30x30 list which I failed miserably to complete.

1. Move to San Diego and become a CA girl!
2. Go Hunting.
3. Finally finish reading the Bible.
4. Take a trip with my hubby to Costa Rica, a cruise or Vancouver. Our last trip together before he starts working as a liar I mean lawyer.
5. Take surfing lessons.
6. Finally get my Esty store up and running before SOPA shuts it down.
7. Buy a new SUV preferrably a Ford Edge or Nissan Murano
8. Take a yoga class.
9. Love my husband more.
10 ????

What do you hope to accomplish this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...