family

family

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Babies, babies, babies

One of David's law school classmates and his wife welcomed their first child this week, Addison Jane Ritter. Another one of our married friends from DC are expecting their first child this month. They decided not to find out what they are having.
Needless to say I've know about 30+ babies that were born in the last year most of which were born in the last 4 months. I'm fully expecting the wave of pregnancy confirmations to begin again soon.

Since David and I do not have kids yet, I live vicariously through my friends photos, blogs, and status updates. I've loved watching the little ones grow up on my screen. And to think that 5 years ago this would be virtually impossible.

Because of all the baby madness I've taken it upon myself to make booties, leg warmers (coming soon) and flower headbands. Hopefully fingers crossed, my Etsy store will be up soon.

For all my friends in DC, marl your calendars for the Children's Trunk Show at Crystal City Shops March 12. It's a great place to find gently used/new baby items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...