family

family

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bachelorette

Last night I attended a Junior League event called Windy City Nights. I was on the committee for the event and looking forward to watching all our hard work come together. We had a VIP list of local celebrities participating in our poker tournament. When reviewing the lists of celebs I didn't recognize any of them, so when I noticed a specific celeb, Frank, from the last season of the Bachelorette I was completely surprised. Secretly I wanted to get a picture with the reality "tv star", but I wasn't going to be that girl. I gushed for a few seconds before moving onto my post. Shortly thereafter while purusing the silent auction goods said celeb and date came by and we struck up a conversation about jewelry. Later while hanging out with the girls Sara and I decide we were going to search for Frank and Ed (on another season of the bachelorette) and ask for their picture. We found Frank and he posed for a quick pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...