family

family

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm back

It's been several weeks since my last post. I've been to Florida twice and Wisconsin in that time. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I've enjoyed traveling and having company in town, but I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend to myself, err with David.

The weather is projected to be gorgeous here. I'm taking the opportunity to catch up on my reading. I have two over due books from the library that I must finish this weekend. Why is it that all the books I want to read come in at the same time? Here's my list of reads..Mini Shopaholic (it was ok. I love SK, but I didn't love this book. I haven't enjoyed her books since she started publishing novels under her other name), Safe Haven (pretty good by NS. I didn't get into until page 100), the girl who kicked the hornets nest (still have 100 pages to go, but decent), Flyaway home (just started reading), Last Night at Chateau Marmont: A Novel (in the hopper) and Heart of the Matter (also in the hopper). After I finish these I'll be back to where I was several months ago with nothing to read.

On another note, David was offered internships from several law firms in Houston, Dallas, and San Diego. Oddly enough none in Missouri. We finally made a decision and we chose to go with the San Diego firm. If he receives an offer from them at the end of next summer we'll be moving to California in 2012. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...