family

family

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slickdeals

If you haven't visited Slickdeals.net you need to. Stop whatever you're doing and check it out. Seriously click on the link. I've written about my favorite bargain Web sites before, but today they get extra accolades.

I follow them on Twitter. They highlight the best deals so I don't have to search them out. Today as I was checking my feeds I noticed a post about FREE Amazon PRIME account for college students. My first reaction was what? I'm not a college student but my husband is. We already have Amazon prime, but would we qualify for the free account? I texted him immediately. His first response was less then estactic. After several more exchanges, he finally checked out the link and signed us up. Woot-Woot! We even got a credit from Amazon for our paid subscription. Yep that's right, I scooped him. He's usually the one sending me the deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...