family

family

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

F.N.L.

F.N.L aka Friday Night Lights has become my newest tv show obsession. I've become addicted to instant watch on Netflix. I'm convinced you can become addicted to any tv show when you can watch several episodes in a row, which is what happened with F.N.L. I finished the last episode of the first season last night and instead of retiring to my room like a normal person, I watched the first episode of the second season. I'm not convinced Coach Taylor's job with TMU will last, but what do I know. With only two seasons left on instant watch I may need to find another tv show to follow until the fall.

I took a Sociology in Sport class in college. One on my favorite classes actually and our final was on the book Friday Night Lights. I'm tempted to re-read the book after watching the show. My high school did not have a football team. I can understand the pressure put on kids to perform these days and give hope to their towns. However, I can't see living for football. I guess that's what I get for growing up in a city without football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...