family

family

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Mommy Daughter Date

Each of our kids have adapted to having a new baby in different ways. At first C struggled with not having my full attention while E was sleeping since I was feeding, changing or holding B. I knew I wanted to spend a day with her doing things she liked while also having someone to watch the boys.

Since we don't go to the movies much I decided to take her to see Finding Dory. I tried to make it special but I'm beginning to realize that some of my efforts are lots on the kids at this age.

This day also happened to be Cow Appreciation Day at CFA so of course we had to take advantage of that first.


I made tickets to tell C what we were doing on her special day.




Her best selfie face.
I know that one of C's love languages is quality time. So we are looking for ways to spend time with just her to shower her with love. Her daddy has taken her on several dates and we hope to continue those as well. 

She starts Pre-K in two weeks and I'm quickly realizing that I have limited time left with her. It never seems real until it happens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...