family

family

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

I'm finally getting back into a "normal" blogging routine. Let's see how long it lasts LOL.

For the past month/month and a half I've been binge watching shows on Netflix. Most shows were on mid season break so naturally I decided to pick up several new shows. Why? Because I have so much time on my hands (said sarcastically). It was primarily due to the fact that we only get two channels and we hardly ever watch live tv.

I finished watching Private Practice. For being a spin off show I really enjoyed it. And although I'm sad it ended, abruptly IMO, I'm glad they finished. Some other shows should take a hint. We stumbled upon the Following, and I'm so glad we did. If you are a Dexter fan, you'll enjoy this. Next up was Revenge, which I begrudgingly watched. For some reason before the series I couldn't stand Emily Van de Camp. I've come to the realization that I hated her character on Brothers & Sisters and not her. I'm definitely hooked. However, like Scandal, which I also binge watched, I'm finding it hard to watch week to week especially since it's on hiatus until late February. I'm looking for my next show. I would like to watch Nashville, but I can't find the first season anywhere, so starting with the second season on Hulu+. Show suggestions are much appreciated.

At least several of my cable shows, Pretty Little Liars, Dance Moms, Teen Mom 2 and Psych, are back on and keeping me company until after the Olympics.

And if anyone knows where I can re-watch old Veronica Mars episodes do tell. I would love to re-watch before the movie comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...