family

family

Thursday, January 30, 2014

First Sea World Visit

For Christmas I asked for a Sea World pass. I knew the pass was more for me than anyone else. Charlotte is still a bit small to enjoy everything the park has to offer. It's been more than 15 years since I visited Sea World in Orlando and I remember loving it. It has rides, animals and shows. 

And yes, before you ask I did watch Blackfish. I found the documentary interesting and sad, but I still wanted the pass. Charlotte hated the Shamu show. A few minutes into the show she looked at me and said All Done and refused to turn around for another few minutes. David and I found it hilarious. She finally let daddy hold her on her lap for the duration of the show. 

Here's a few pictures from our first trip. 

Riding one of the kid friendly rides. 

She wasn't a fan of this Shamu either. 
Playing on the playground.
Eating a snack during the dolphin show. 
Playing in the snow.
She wasn't sure about the white stuff at first.
We will be heading back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Those pigtails are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. When I was back in STL last week I went looking for the Sea World pictures from our cheerleading trip. All I can say is WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...