family

family

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Paris

It's official, David and I are going to Paris over Memorial Day. This trip has been months in the making. It started with a travel Web site, offering a ridiculous price on hotels. After days of watching the site for the special to appear, we booked our hotel in Paris, for a extremely low price. I mean really, really, love. Less that it costs to eat out these days. However, flights kept skyrocketing. For awhile it looked like we weren't going to go. After patiently waiting for the rates to go down, we finally agreed upon one that we felt was reasonable and made the trip worth taking. I can't wait!! The best part is, friends of ours are going to be in Paris during the same time.

I've already started to plan my outfits. I bought a new dress from Target, that I love. It looks french. I've started saving money for the trip. I'm going to stock up on Longchamp bags. They are so much cheaper in Europe. Any way, more details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...