family

family

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weird things in DC

This week, while walking around the streets of DC on my lunch break, I noticed a man doing push ups on the corner. I've never seen a fully clothed man working out on the streets in the middle of a busy day; especially when no one is forcing him to. On my way back to the office I saw the same man on the opposite corner doing crunches. It was odd.

Several months ago I was walking to the Metro from work. I noticed what I thought was a man wearing a pink tutu. I had to do a double take and really look at this person. I noticed that not only was this a man wearing a tutu but also a leotard. I'm not judging this person, but it was strange. Had it been closer to Halloween maybe I would have understood his "costume", but it was the middle of the summer.

DC certainly has its share of characters.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have to do another one because it was not a full one. I run in the rain quite often, but this was a horrible rain!! It was like 60 degrees outside and you could barely see in front of you!! And all of St. Louis was flooded, it was a horrible downpour!!! And I am still trying to get over the cold!! I bet you would see even weirder things in New York!! I would have laughed if I had seen that guy in the tutu!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...