family

family

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Double Coupons

If you love coupons that grant you a special deal, then this ones for you.

Our daily newspaper, the Express will feature the local Panera's new seasons dishes. Along with the feature there's a coupon for $2 off a sandwhich, salad, or pizza. For the past two months I have been waiting for this coupon. Periodically scanning the paper in hopes of finding gold. Thinking I would have to wait a few more months before the next came out, I read books and not the paper in the morning, I picked up a paper and my dream had come true. Page 8, left hand column my beloved coupon. This must be what people who experienced the Gold Rush felt like. As I tried to decide between the Pesto Chicken Melt of the Chicken Parmesan, it struck me that I need to find another paper and I wouldn't have to decide, but could enjoy both. Now at this time in the morning, it can be hard to find one of these said papers, especially when they have coupons in them. However, I was lucky enough to snag one from the paper vendor who waits for me at the top of the escalator. Inside I am beaming. I can't believe my luck.

Lunch comes and I venture out to the local Panera. Inside my mind is thinking must find more papers. I see one box with the Express in it, and think I need to grab more of those on my way back. Luckily I snag a few more on my way back and I am set for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...