family

family

Thursday, January 12, 2006

vacation

so the past two weeks have been highly stressful for me at work. I have been overwhelmed with the workload, and I am in desperate need of a vacation. I am so excited to be coming home this weekend!!! For those of you who will be in Como on Sat., I will be stopping by, so tell your friends!! I believe we are going to try and eat at Shakespeares around 7:30, the new one on broadway. So, if you want to join us we would love to see you. I can't wait I have so many things that I want to do, but so many things I need to do before I come home.

This week in DC is resturant week, and I am going to try this fondue place tonight. It is a little disappointing, because I found out it is a chain, and that there are some in STL. I never knew. It still sounds fun and good. We are each getting a cheese foundu, salad, dinner fondu, and desert. I am super excited! It's called the Melting Pot.

I hear some sad news this morning. One of my friends is getting a divorce. I think that the were only married for 2 1/2 years. I feel for them, and I wish they could work it out.

Ok, enough about me. I am reading the Da Vinci Code and I am loving it. It's very entertaining. I suggest it to anyone. I think when the movie comes out, it could be a getting witnessing opportunity. I need to take advantage of that more.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.1.06

    i saw a melting pot in tulsa too the other weekend. i've never been, you'll have to write about your experience!! are you adn dave gonna stop by kelly's house before shakespeares??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.1.06

    you seriously never heard of melting pot in stl? and the da vinci code is indeed freakin' awesome. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, check your email, babe! I'm having a Bad Sweater Game Night party, and everyone who is cool is going to be there! You should come too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...