family

family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

College Football

Every fall I pen a post dedicated to college football. Keeping the tradition alive here is my first one of the season.

My Tigers suffered their first loss of the season this weekend. After coming back from a 14 point deficiet we missed a game winning field goal that sent us into overtime. We lost when we couldn't convert the 4th down. It's a transition year and there are plenty of other growing pains to come. I'm optimistic that my team will improve over the season and pull out a win at Homecoming next month.

I looked for some old college football photos to post, but alas that was a before digital cameras were mainstream. So, you'll have to suffer through a couple current shots taken at the Northwestern game this weekend. At least one of my teams won. Can I claim a school as my team by association through marriage?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...