family

family

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

e-mail

Yestarday YAHOO sent me an e-mail saying over the next few months all users would be upgraded to the new software. Yeah, yeah, yeah I've seen notifications recently saying that it was happening. The thing that interested me the most was the length of time I'd been using my e-mail address. Are you ready for this? It's been valid for 13 years!!! It was the first e-mail address I ever created (other than AOL). I've had this e-mail for almost half my life. I think that's incredible.

Other the years I have TRIED to distance myself from my childish e-mail, but for one reason or another it's always stuck. So I'm celebrating my relationship with YAHOO by choosing to upgrade before I'm forced to.

I'm tired of being scared of technology change. Outlook 2010 and Windows 7 I'm talking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...