family

family

Sunday, February 21, 2010

2010 Winter Olympics

I LOVE THE WINTER OLYMPICS!!!!

I have never before been entranced by the winter olympics like I have been this year. I'm addicted obsessed with the winter olympics. I don't know what's difference about these Olympics. I used to think the events were boring and would only catch the figure skating, speed skating, and some snowboarding events. This year the only station I've watched over the past week is NBC, that could be due to the fact that we don't have cable and there haven't been too many new shows on this past week. I know there are skeptics out there who were like me and thought the winter olympics didn't have anything to offer them. My challenge to you is to give it a chance over the next week. I'm really glad I did.

P.S. - Did you catch the USA Hockey win over CANADA?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...